Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It Bothers....

Yes....it bothers....

When I see those children in the street in the hot sun...
When I see the expression in their innocent turned into crook faces...
When I empathize with them.....
When I buy new clothes & toffees for my children in front of them....
When I decide to buy for them and do against that....

Yes...it bothers....

When I see their happiness, despite their hungry bowels....
When I feel 'not enough' at each purchases.....
When I drink mineral water in front of them....
When my children recite rhymes in front of them...

Yes....dear....it bothers me....

Why there are these double standards by God....?!!!
However,I don't want any justification for that.....
It is not an equal world outside....

Yes....it bothers me alot...!!!